Whether we’re drinking it, washing with it, or swimming in it, clean and healthy water is essential. Yet every industry has different needs for a water analysis program. What’s important is that test results are accurate, that treatments match the need, and records are retained. WaterLink® Solutions™ boasts the flexibility to cater to any market, the ease of a modern web program, and the power to support commercial professionals all water-walks of life. And best of all, WaterLink® Solutions™ is free.
Flexible Data Management
Tested water is considered a Site. Sites are typically located at a physical address — a Property. Individuals that need to be notified when a water test is completed are Contacts. WaterLink® Solutions™ lets you manage each of these entities separately or link them together to build relationships between them. Use as much or as little as you need to get the job done.
- Manage records across three entities: Properties, Contacts, and Sites
- Flexible linking of entities builds relationship between your data
- Intelligent search controls help you find exactly what you are looking for
Enter test results manually, or transfer them using WaterLink® Connect and one of LaMotte’s accurate, reliable meters, like the WaterLink® Spin Touch®. Results are stored in WaterLink® Solutions™ by Site with a date and time the test was performed. But it doesn’t stop there. WaterLink® Solutions™ Treatment Profile editor provides simple “fill in the blank” rules and a drag and drop interface to build custom water treatment recommendations with previously unseen flexibility.
- Connect a supported LaMotte meter for live transfer of test results.
- Build detailed, custom, and incredibly tailored treatment recommendations from an easy-to-use drag and drop editor.
- Build recommendation Rules then organize them into the proper order to create your recommendations.
- Drop Rules into Groups so only the right Rules are executed at the right time.