Photo Contest Winners, Guidelines, and Entry Form
The LaMotte Company Environmental Education Photo Contest is an opportunity to win Free LaMotte equipment for your school, educational program, or volunteer monitoring group, and a chance to appear in upcoming LaMotte Environmental Science Education Products catalogs, publications, and website. Please read and follow the guidelines below when planning and submitting your entry.
- Photo(s) must show current LaMotte testing products being properly used by students in the classroom, lab, or outdoors. Safety equipment must be worn when applicable.
- Please include a brief description of how LaMotte products are used in your program.
- Photo(s) should be good quality black and white, color slides, or color prints (please include negatives). Digital files should be high resolution (300 ppi) on CD or disk. Please call if you have any questions.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a completed entry form and signed photo release.
- Submissions must reach the LaMotte Company advertising office by the end of November to be eligible for prizes.
- Prizes will only be awarded to educational institutions.
- All submissions become the property of LaMotte Company. Please send original photos or high resolution digital photo's (300 ppi). Make copies for your use before submitting. Sorry, but submitted photos cannot be returned.
- Winners will be notified by the end of February.