WaterLink Solutions™ PRO
Whether we’re drinking it, washing with it, or swimming in it, clean and healthy water is essential. Yet every industry has different needs for a water analysis program. What’s important is that test results are accurate, that treatments match the need, and records are retained. WaterLink Solutions™ PRO boasts the flexibility to cater to any market, the ease of a modern web program, and the power to support commercial professionals all water-walks of life. And best of all, WaterLink Solutions™ PRO is free.
*Please read EOS Notice for WaterLink® Connect 1 Software below.
Flexible Data Management
Tested water is considered a Site. Sites are typically located at a physical address — a Property. Individuals that need to be notified when a water test is completed are Contacts. WaterLink Solutions™ PRO lets you manage each of these entities separately or link them together to build relationships between them. Use as much or as little as you need to get the job done.
- Manage records across three entities: Properties, Contacts, and Sites
- Flexible linking of entities builds relationship between your data
- Intelligent search controls help you find exactly what you are looking for
Enter test results manually, or transfer them using WaterLink® Connect 2 and one of LaMotte’s accurate, reliable meters, like the WaterLink® Spin Touch®. Results are stored in WaterLink Solutions™ by Site with a date and time the test was performed. But it doesn’t stop there. WaterLink Solutions™ Treatment Profile editor provides simple “fill in the blank” rules and a drag and drop interface to build custom water treatment recommendations with previously unseen flexibility.
- Connect a supported LaMotte meter for live transfer of test results.
- Build detailed, custom, and incredibly tailored treatment recommendations from an easy-to-use drag and drop editor.
- Build recommendation Rules then organize them into the proper order to create your recommendations.
- Drop Rules into Groups so only the right Rules are executed at the right time.
For more information, visit https://softwarecenter.lamotte.com/waterlinksolutions.php.
*WaterLink® Connect 1 End of Service Notice
This notice serves as the formal End of Service notification to users of LaMotte’s WaterLink® Connect 1 Software/App set for October 1, 2021. LaMotte Company will no longer support this product with software updates nor with technical/software support.
It is recommended users upgrade to one of the current generation of this product line—WaterLink® Connect 2. Please contact Software Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.